Hey, I'm new. Here's the survey. =)
B A S i C Q U E S T i O N S
[ my name is ]- Rachel
[ my nicknames are ]- Rache
[ all i need is ]- Music
[ love is ]- Jayson <3
[ if i could see one person right now ]- Jayson.
[ im afraid of ]- Death and being singled out.
[ i dream about ]- Flying.
W i T H T H E O P P O S i T E S E X . . .
[ what do you notice first? ]- Their individuality.
[ last person you danced with ]- Um... Shawn and Tim. That is if you consider jumping everywhere while listening to an Adam Sandler CD dancing.
M O R E Q U E S T i O N S . . .
[ i want ]- To reach my goal// publish a poetry book.
[ i love ]- My boyfriend, best friends, writing, music, playing the guitar, dancing in the pouring rain, kissing in a thunderstorm, and etc.
[ i miss ]- The innocent times in elementary school... when my biggest fight was with my bestfriend about what shade of green a marker was.
[ i fear ]- Growing apart from my friends. It'd be like loosing air...
[ i hear ]- My sister complaining to my dad as my dad walks down the stairs ignoring her. Typical morning.
[ i wonder ]- If I'm more than a poor painting on a piece of glass.
S E V E N T H I N G S Y O U L O V E T O D O
- Dancing in the rain with all of my best friends... jumping in all of the puddles on the streets.
- Make up solos on my guitar. It's my ten seconds of fame.
- Write. (Poetry, short stories, a novel, lyrics, songs, etc.)
- Hang out in one of my best friend's basements with 3 other friends while blaring Guns N' Roses.
- Kiss in the rain... during a thunder and lightening storm. (I've done it once, but hey.)
- Take pictures then load them in as B&W.
- Make corny videos with my friends.
S E V E N T H I N G S / P E O P L E T H A T A N N O Y Y O U
- *Ahem* The two girls on my bus that laugh like crazy over the bus not funny things. Their laughs give me nightmares.
- The jerks at school that remind me I'm pale, as if I didn't know.
- Rich snobs. (And my town is full of them.)
- Girls that think fashion zines are the bible...
- My vice principal from hell.
- TV. Ya, I'm weird, I'm not into watching TV.
- Ashanti. The singer has no special talent what-so-ever that I can hear.
F I V E T H I N G S Y O U D O E V E R Y D A Y
- Talk to my friends.
- Breath & Blink.
- Sleep (in and out of school)
- Listen to music.
A N 0 T H E R 0 N E
[ have any piercings? ]- Yeah, my cartilage, and both of my lobes. I want more though.
[ be serious or be funny ]- Both.
[ coke or pepsi ]- Taste the same, but coke.
[ whole or skim milk ]- Skim.
[ single or taken ]- Taken <3 Jayson
[ simple or complicated ]- Simple.
[ law or anarchy ]- Excuse my lack of knowledge.
[ flowers or angels ]- Both.
[ grey or gray ]- Defiantly gray.
[ read or write ]- Write.
[ color or black-and-white photos ]- Black and white. <3
[ sunrise or sunset ]- Sunset.
[ m&m's or skittles ]- Skittles.
[ rap or rock ]- Rock.
[ stay up late or wake up late ]- Wake up late.
[ tv or radio ]- Radio
[ is it pop or soda ]- Soda
[ x or o in tic-tac-toe ]- X
[ eat an apple or an orange ]- Apple
[ what came first the chicken or the egg ]- The.. chicken.
[ hot or cold ]- Cold
[ dead or alive ]- Alive.
[ tall members of the opposite sex or short ]- Tall.
[ sun or moon ]- Moon
[ emerald or ruby ]- Emerald
[ left or right ]- Right
[ vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream ]- Chocolate
[ high or drunk ]- Drunk
[ low fat or fat free ]- Neither, bring on the sugar.
[ what is your biggest fear in the world ]- Losing my friends.
[ kids or no kids ]- Kids
[ cat or dog ]- Depends...
[ half empty or half full ]- Half empty
[ mustard or ketchup ]- Ketchup
[ sandals or sneakers ]- Sneakers-- I heart converse
[ happy and poor or sad and rich ]- Happy & poor
[ singing or dancing ]- Singing
[ hugging or kissing ]- Kissing *while* hugging
[ corduroy or plaid ]- Plaid
[ happy or sad ]- Prefers to be happy
[ purple or green ]- Green
[ a year of hot sex or a lifetime of friendship ]- A lifetime of friendship